Sunrise Villa Meal and Beverage Service, Basic
$50 per night, ages 12 and up. $35 per night, ages 3-11
Sunrise villa offers the Dominican version of farm to table eating. Virtually all the food served is locally sourced, oftentimes organic. The sea food is extremely fresh, and locally line caught.
Our meal plan includes the following:
- 3 Meals daily
- Breakfast is a full American Breakfast, with fresh fruit and fresh-squeezed juice
- Lunch offerings include pasta, cheeseburgers, fish tacos, and traditional Dominican dishes
- Dinner always has 2 vegetables, 2 other sides, and two main courses. Fresh fish is typical, chicken, pork, beef, as well as Lobster are often served.
- Kid’s meals are available. Ice cream treats and popsicles included.
- Appetizers are served daily at the Manana Bar. These include ceviche, homemade guacamole, wings, assorted cheeses, etc.
- Dessert is usually homemade.
- We can accommodate most special food and diet requirements.
Beverage Service (24 hours) includes assorted sodas, bottled water, juices, milk, and typical bar mixers.
Our snack basket includes chips, cookies, and fresh fruit, 24 hours.
Last, but not least, you will experience a beach bonfire party!
Meal and Beverage Service, Deluxe
$85 per person per day Ages 18 and up. $40 per person per day ages 3-17
All the above PLUS
Full open bar, local beer, spirits, wine unlimited
- One night during your stay your bartender will gladly order up pizza for delivery for a late night pizza party.
- One night, we will arrange for you dine at the best restaurant on town, at no charge to you, transportation included
- One day, we send you to the world famous Playa Grande beach for a sit down beach lunch with your table setup directly on the beach. Not to be missed! Transportation included
- For those cigar lovers, a box of 25 handmade premium Dominican cigars is provided for the group
- For those groups with children, we provide a “Mother’s helper” free of charge (though a nice tip is in order!) for 8 hours daily. Additional helpers available for a fee.
Sunrise Villa Rental Terms
- Airport Transfers: Airport transfers are arranged for an additional fee – ask about our VIP airport services
- Cancellation: Amount of refund depends on date of cancellation and if villa is not rented
- 100% refund if cancelled within 21 days from date deposit is received
- No refund after that unless Sunrise Villa is re-rented for the duration of time that you reserved, in which case your deposit will be refunded
- If the villa is not re-rented, your deposit will be kept as a credit towards a future stay at Sunrise Villa within 1 year of the originally scheduled Dominican Republic vacation
- Currency: U.S. Dollars
- Deposit: 50% deposit is due within 10 days of the Dominican Republic villa reservation to confirm and hold the dates requested with remainder of balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- Last Minute Stays: Last minute reservations are eligible for significant discounts. If you would like to visit us within the next 3 months, call now for discount and availability information.
- Minimum Stay:
- 4 Nights
- 1 week during holidays, and prices may be slightly higher
- Taxes: Included in villa rental fee
- Tipping: 10% of the price of your villa
- Villa Staff: Included in villa rental fee