Sunrise Villa Meal and Beverage Service, Basic
$50 per night, ages 12 and up. $35 per night, ages 3-11
Sunrise villa offers the Dominican version of farm to table eating. Virtually all the food served is locally sourced, oftentimes organic. The sea food is extremely fresh, and locally line caught.
Our meal plan includes the following:
- 3 Meals daily
- Breakfast is a full American Breakfast, with fresh fruit and fresh-squeezed juice
- Lunch offerings include pasta, cheeseburgers, fish tacos, and traditional Dominican dishes
- Dinner always has 2 vegetables, 2 other sides, and two main courses. Fresh fish is typical, chicken, pork, beef, as well as Lobster are often served.
- Kid’s meals are available. Ice cream treats and popsicles included.
- Appetizers are served daily at the Manana Bar. These include ceviche, homemade guacamole, wings, assorted cheeses, etc.
- Dessert is usually homemade.
We can accommodate most special food and diet requirements.
Beverage Service (24 hours) includes:
- assorted sodas
- bottled water
- typical bar mixers
Our snack basket includes: chips, cookies, and fresh fruit, 24 hours.
Last, but not least, you will experience a beach bonfire party!
Meal and Beverage Service, Deluxe
$85 per person per day Ages 18 and up. $40 per person per day ages 3-17
All the above PLUS:
- Full open bar
- local beer
- wine unlimited
One night during your stay your bartender will gladly order up pizza for delivery for a late night pizza party.
One day, we send you to the world famous Playa Grande beach for a sit down beach lunch with your table setup directly on the beach. Not to be missed! Transportation included.
One night, we will arrange for you dine at the best restaurant on town, at no charge to you, transportation included.
For those cigar lovers, a box of 25 handmade premium Dominican cigars is provided for the group
For those groups with children, we provide a “Mother’s helper” free of charge (though a nice tip is in order!) for 8 hours daily. Additional helpers available for a fee.